The Entrepreneur Mindset
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and supply of the Entrepreneur Mindset online training programmes, specifically the course materials downloadable through our website, and the use of those.
2. The Programmes
- With regard to the programmes, we should point out that, whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information in these programmes is checked and accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee total accuracy and completeness of the material. And we make no commitment to update this material.
- Concepts and strategies shared in the programme, or in any email communication from us, are ideas that have worked for us or people we trust. However, they are not specific advice for your business. Always use your own judgment and/or get the advice of professionals to find the right strategies for your business and your particular situation. Always do your own due diligence and use your own judgment when making applying our advice to your business. Any claims about the success of different techniques are believed by us to be true, but we cannot guarantee their success when applied to your business.
- We may also make changes to our programmes and/or prices at any time without notice. There could be periods when access to the website is restricted because it is being updated. These will be kept to a minimum.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- We have spent considerable time and costs in the development of our training systems and processes and all the information which we provide in relation to the programmes, including information provided orally, in writing or electronic form as part of the follow-up coaching is the Intellectual Property of DVL Smith/Entrepreneur Mindset.
- In purchasing one of our programmes, you acknowledge and agree that the contents of the programmes are the intellectual property of DVL Smith/ Entrepreneur Mindset. As such, you shall not make or permit the making of any copies, reproductions, recordings of course materials for the purposes of selling, licensing, renting, transferring or providing the Entrepreneur Mindset programmes to a third party who has not purchased the programme from us.
- You agree to not allow any other person to use your account details to access the website.
4. Limitations of Liability
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill in any way associated with your application of the principles in our programmes.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software, as in respect to us providing you with these programmes.
5. Provision of optional coaching
- Some Entrepreneur Mindset programmes offer a follow-up coaching component. In these situations we will ensure best efforts to provide the specified coaching but we shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our coaching obligations as a result of a Force Majeure Event. For the purposes of this Contract, Force Majeure Event means an event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- If our performance of any of our obligations for coaching is prevented or delayed due to sickness or ill health or the sickness or ill health of any of our employees, agents or subcontractors we shall inform you as soon as is reasonably practicable and such sickness or ill heath shall constitute a Force Majeure Event for the purposes of clause 4.1.
6. Links to other websites
- References to third-party websites made in these programmes are provided solely for your convenience. And, as such, Clause 3 (Limitations of Liability) apply to your use and application of information on these Websites.
- Any third-party products, programmes, or techniques we recommend should be independently verified by yourself. We do not receive any form of compensation in recommending these.
- We do not have control of, and are not responsible for, these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites referred to in our programmes, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Charges and payment
- The charges for one of our programmes (the Charges) shall be as described on our website at the Commencement Date.
- We reserve the right to change the price of a programme (and any coaching options) at a later date.
- All amounts payable by you for a programme are inclusive of value added tax.
- The charge for the programme is non-refundable.
1st June 2021